Monday, June 9, 2008

Sisters...



Sisters, forever & always!
A few a my favorite quotes about sisters:

"Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."

"There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister
will not administer some comfort to me."

"There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy.
Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves."

Thank you sister for the pic, as you may have noticed I stole it from your blog! I Love you!

9 comments:

pirate ride said...

Sister you look HOT!!! owowoww

Work Out Queen said...

Hahahahahah you crack me up!!!!

Jana said...

OK, I think your both HOT, so proud to be your Aunt
Love ya
Jana

Work Out Queen said...

Hi Auntie Jana, I miss you so much! Thank you for the comment!!!!!

Cassidy said...

Hey girl!! I'm so glad you and Audra found me! I can't believe how long it's been...I love this post about sisters. It's so true that sisters are pretty much the most amazing people ever. I'm so glad you and I got to share some fun years together (even if they were cut too short) because life just wouldn't have been the same without you! I miss you guys and hope all is well with you.

Love, Cassie

Work Out Queen said...

Thank you for the sweet comment cass, I Love and miss you too!

Amber said...

Why don't any of my sisters do tributes to me?? You guys are too cute and I'm glad you have each other! Yes, Ashlee, I linked your blog--zoinks!

Work Out Queen said...

I'm so glad you did, I have your link on my blog as well! Your family and posts are too cute not to have you on my blog!

Melba said...

This is a sweet post. I've been feeling "down" all week and after a visit with my sister yesterday, I somehow magically feel better. :) Love the quotes!