Sunday, September 7, 2008

Quick Update....


Hello everyone in blog land! It has been soooo sooo long! At the new job i do not have access to my blog they have some sites blocked because of problems with past employees, so I am never on much any more! However I hope to be getting the internet at my house soon so we should be back in business! I Lov the new job! It is very stressful but there is just alot that I am tryng to learn in such a short time! I am doing better and better every day! Hope all is well with all my friedns and family in blog land! I love you!

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

I miss your blog post!! Good to see one. Hope you get the internet soon!! Or you can always come to my house!! I love you so much!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm glad your job is going well. As long as your busy the time will fly. I like those kind of days. Hang in there I'm sure you'll pick it up quick.
Love you!!!

The Peterson Press said...

Congrats on the new job ash! we love and miss ya!!
EM