Saturday, March 14, 2009

MISS YOU PRESTON!

Life can be so hard sometimes, I lost a good friend of mine last week. My heart is overwhelmed with sadness and hurt. I miss him so very much. What a smart and unforgettable man! I thank god for letting me meet him and be a part of his life. I just wanted to let him know that he means so much to me! Thank you for all the good times and the laughs that we shared! I couldn't have asked to know a better man than you! I hope to give you a huge hug when we meet again. Your always in my thoughts LOVE YOU ASHLEE!

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

Oh Sister this is such a horrible tragedy. I know this has been hard on you but you did all you could and Preston loves you for that!! God bless you Preston! I love you Sis

The Peterson Press said...

Oh Ash I am so sorry about your friend. But I am glad you are back to blogging cause I miss you! Love ya Em